Our Module builds are based on the 4×4 Fuso Canter FGB71.
Why the Fuso? Because experience tells us it is the most reliable !
- Other advantages include:
- A 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Rear Limited Slip Differential
- Cross-cab access due to dash-mounted gear stick.
- A brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
- Dual air bags (driver and passenger).
- Suspended driver seat with left hand folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades, and can support up to 3 reversing cameras.
- 12 volt electrical system allowing seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required)
The Fuso Canter is part of the elite bread of trucks including Mercedes Benz and Freightliner marketed globally by daimler trucks
Interested in a Cab Chassis or Crew Cab Fuso Canter FGB71 ?
Supplied fitted with Winch Compatible Alloy Bull Bar and road compliant 37×12.5 R17 Super Single wheels , wheel flares, and extended front mud flaps.
- Cab Chassis $ 72,990 + on roads
- Crew Cab $78,990 + on roads
After Market Vehicle Options include:
- Super Single 17×9″ Wheel Conversion with 37″ On-Off Road Tyres
- TPMS – Tyre pressure Monitoring
- Alloy Bull Bar with Optional Winch & 45m Plasma cable
- Scrub protection Bar and Carry Rack
- Single or Double Spare tyre carrier with tow bar.
- Stratos LTSS Suspension seat upgrade for Driver
- Stratos LTSS Suspension seat for Passenger
- Rustproofing &/or Couplertec Electronic Rustproofing